To complete your Upwork profile and start submitting proposals, you must upload a profile portrait photo. Profile photos must be an actual picture of you.
Tips for choosing a great portrait photo
- Clear, headshot-style photos work best.
- Sunglasses, logos, clip-art, group pictures, and digitally-altered images are not allowed. Users requesting a religious exemption may submit that here.
- A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture
To upload or change your profile photo
- Go to Find Work > Profile
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) next to your profile photo
- Choose a file, adjust and drag the circle to crop the photo to your face then click save