The contract room is a new view that replaces the old contract details page with everything you need to collaborate on contracts with your freelancers all in one place.
It's accessible through the Jobs and Jobs > Contracts pages by clicking the name of a contract. The first time you'll see a tour to help familiarize you with the new view. This new feature is being rolled out to all clients over the course of a few weeks. If you don't have it yet, you will soon.
In the contract room you can:
- Search and send messages and files, or start a video/audio chat
- Access the original job post and proposals
- Make payments and review your billing history and invoices for that contract
- Review, approve, and create new milestones (for fixed-price contract)
- Check your freelancer's Work Diary and timesheets (for hourly contracts)
- Raise rates, adjust weekly limits, allow/disallow manual time, and manage activity codes (for hourly contracts)
Have questions? Discuss how to get the most from the Contract Room with the community on our forum.