Starter Projects make it easy to get your work done. Kick off with a small project and easily add more work as needed. Available now in select work categories.
How Starter Projects Work
- Choose a project. Select one that meets your deliverables and budget.
- Review and submit. Personalize the details for your specific requirements.
- Select a freelancer. Review top-rated freelancers' proposals within hours.
- Hire and start working. Get successful projects underway, fast.
Prices and deliverables are agreed upon before you and your freelancer begin, and each Starter Project includes Upwork Payment Protection. Once finished, it's easy to extend the project and continue working.
Available Starter Projects
- Social Media Marketing Consultation: A marketing expert will help you develop a social media strategy
- Social Media Page Creation: A marketing expert will create a social media page for your business
- 5 hours of Social Media Marketing: A marketing expert will help you with all your social media needs
- WordPress Consultation: An expert developer will help you develop a plan for your WordPress website
- WordPress Website Creation: An expert developer will get your WordPress website up and running
- 5 hours of WordPress: An expert developer will help you with all your WordPress needs
How much will my project cost?
Interested freelancers will review the project and submit a proposal and a price estimate for the work. You can review the proposals and select the freelancer who best fits your needs. The price you pay will depend on the freelancer you select, and most clients find it to be at or slightly lower than their starting budget.
What if I'm not happy?
With Upwork Payment Protection, you will only pay if you approve the work. When you hire a freelancer, you will deposit the starter project amount into escrow (escrow refers to money held by a third-party on behalf of your freelancer and you). You'll get a chance to review and approve the work before releasing your deposit to the freelancer.
What do I do when the project is over?
You'll receive the deliverable, review it, and release payment to the freelancer. At that point you can either end the contract or continue working with the freelancer for your additional needs. You'll be able to easily extend the project or start a new contract if you'd like more work done.