You can easily convert your existing BYO contracts to an Any Hire contract without manually closing the contract and opening a new one. Don’t worry, your work won’t be interrupted through this migration.
Your client will need to initiate this process. When they do, you’ll receive an email with a link to view and accept the offer.
If your client chooses not to migrate to Any Hire, your BYO contract will stay open as a Marketplace contract. Once that BYO contract ends and if your client wants to start a new contract, your client can do so through Any Hire.
- Go to Jobs All contracts
- Find the relevant contract and select the (...) menu
- Select Move contract to Any Hire
- Your active BYO contract will be converted to a draft offer for Any Hire. Choose Review & send offer to review every draft before sending it to your talent to accept.
- You’ll be able to see and edit the worker classification and the offers before sending them to your talent. Independent contractor is the default, and is how you’d previously been working before through the BYO program. Choose Send offer and enter a note for your talent if you’d like.
- Your talent will receive an email that allows them to accept the offer. Once they do, you can continue working together through Any Hire. We will close your old BYO contract on the Marketplace after your talent accepts the offer.
If you choose not to migrate to Any Hire, your BYO contract will stay open as a Marketplace contract. Once that BYO contract ends and if you want to start a new contract, you can do so through Any Hire.
Frequently Asked Questions
First, check your junk/spam folder to make sure it didn’t end up there accidentally. If you still can’t find the email, use the Get Support button to contact support.
This option is only available to open BYO contracts.