Upwork partnerships enable people to connect with proven freelancers who have specific experience that you’re looking for.
How it works
- Find an expert with the skills and experience you need
- Invite them to a job
- Start a contract on Upwork when you've figured out the details
When you use Upwork to grow your team, you'll get:
- Transparent reviews, work history, testimonials, and portfolios for freelancers
- AI-assisted search and discovery to help you find the right person for your project
- Safe and secure ways to hire, pay, and collaborate with remote talent all in one place
Frequently Asked Questions
Each company has different needs with different kinds of expertise, so the eligibility requirements for talent will depend on each specific partnership. Freelancers displayed on the partnership pages have been determined to satisfy the eligibility requirements established by our partner because of their work history, work category, profile visibility, and other profile indicators.
As always, the client working with the freelancer remains responsible for vetting the freelancers’ skills and expertise to determine if they are the right fit for their specific work needs, as described in our User Agreement.
Send an email to email@example.com