If you have a problem with the feedback you receive, you have two options:
- Respond – Must be done within 28 days of the contract ending.
- Dispute – Only available under limited circumstances. In the majority of cases, it isn’t possible to dispute feedback.
You have the opportunity to respond to any feedback comment. Your response will be visible only to the freelancer and not to anyone looking at your history. You may only post one response to feedback, and once submitted, it can't be edited.
To respond to feedback on a contract
- Go to Freelancers > Past Hires
- Click the title of the relevant contract
- In the Terms & Settings section, click Respond
Once submitted, the response can't be edited.
Disputing feedback on a contract
Feedback represents the user's opinion and because of this, Upwork can't edit these comments or scores, nor can we investigate them for accuracy. Please try to work out any feedback issues you have with your freelancer directly. If the freelancer agrees to revise their comments or scoring, you can enable feedback changes from within the contract.