The title of your profile is your first impression to potential clients. It allows you to share your top skills and area of expertise.
To edit your profile title
- Be descriptive about your skills.
- Highlight your primary talents instead of trying to include every skill you have.
- Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference
Custom Profile URL
As a Plus plan member, you can create a customized vanity URL for your freelancer profile. Your customized URL must be 4-20 characters long and only include letters A-Z and numbers 0-9. You may not include "Upwork" in your URL.
To add a customized profile URL
- Go to Find Work > Profile
- Click the edit icon next to Profile Link in the right column
- Customize your URL
For Basic plan members, it isn't possible to customize your profile URL. You can upgrade to a Plus plan or click the "View my profile as others see it" link and share the default profile URL as it appears in your browser.