To manage your proposals:
- Click the Jobs tab to see the My Jobs list.
- Locate the job you want in your Open Jobs.
- As you review their proposals, take one of these actions:
- Send Message – Contact the freelancer to discuss their proposal (interview and negotiate).
- Hire – Set contract terms and, if accepted, hire the freelancer.
- Decline – Notify the freelancer you are not interested and why.
- Archive – Hide the proposal from your list without rejecting it.
Want more proposals?
In addition to the freelancers who’ve submitted proposals already, Upwork gives you a list of potential freelancer matches. Review the suggestions and send an invitation to the ones you like. They’ll be notified of your interest and have the opportunity to respond with a proposal. You can also search the marketplace and send messages via the profiles of freelancers you find there.