You posted a job. Fantastic! Now, you can simply sit back and wait for the proposals to roll in, or be a little more proactive by searching for freelancers directly.
To invite a freelancer to discuss your job:
- Find a freelancer you like.
- Click the Contact button on the freelancer’s profile.
- Fill in the Contact About a Job form.
To find the freelancer you invited again later:
- Click the Jobs tab. Locate the job you want in your Open Jobs and click View Applicants in the Actions menu.
- Invited freelancers who have submitted proposals will be tagged with a yellow Invited tag.
- Click Pending Invitations to view those who have not yet responded.
- Click Withdrawn or Declined to see those who have declined an invitation.