Reports give you information on your earnings, hours, and payments. You can use reports to audit your overall work on Upwork and to export or print summaries of your activity. Several different reports are available depending on what you are trying to measure. Similar to the Upwork weekly billing cycle, reports are tracked using UTC.
Find your reports
- Go to Reports and choose the report that suits your needs
Manual changes may take a few hours to reach all reports. Time logged with the Upwork Desktop App will appear more quickly.
Contract and Payment Reports
My Reports contains hour-based information, including customizable filters and date ranges. You'll also find:
- Transaction History – Itemized history of all earnings and payments
- Earnings by Client – Earnings breakdown by year, quarter, or month, by contract
- Lifetime Billings by Client – Total earnings over the lifetime of your contracts, by client
- Certificate of Earnings – Downloadable PDF of last 12 months earnings
Your contracts with an agency won't show earnings in any report because they're paid to the agency, not directly to you. But you will still have full access to reports of your hours. The agency’s business managers can access the full reports.