Reports give you information on your earnings, hours, and payments. You can use reports to audit your overall work on Upwork and to export or print summaries of your activity. Several different reports are available depending on what you are trying to measure. Similar to the Upwork weekly billing cycle, reports are tracked using UTC.
To find your reports
- Go to Reports and choose the report that suits your needs
Manual changes may take a few hours to reach all reports. Time logged with the Upwork Desktop App will appear more quickly.
These reports include all contracts and payments
- Transaction History – Itemized history of all earnings and payments
- Timelogs – Week-by-week reporting for payments and hours logged
- Earnings by Client – Earnings breakdown by year, quarter, or month, by contract
- Lifetime Billings by Client – Total earnings over the lifetime of your contracts, by client
- Certificate of Earnings – Downloadable PDF of last 12 months earnings
These reports focus on hours only
- Weekly Timesheet – Summarizes the hours worked for each client during a given week
- Timesheet Details – Report of the work you did during a selected time period
- Time Analyze – Downloadable summary of your hours and activities
Your contracts with an agency won't show earnings in any report because they're paid to the agency, not you. But you will still have full access to reports of your hours. The agency’s business managers can access the full reports.