Reports give you information on your earnings, hours, and payments. You can use reports to audit your overall work on Upwork and to export or print summaries of your activity. Several different reports are available depending on what you are trying to measure. Similar to the Upwork weekly billing cycle, reports are tracked using UTC.
To find your reports:
- Go to Reports and choose the report that suits your needs.
Manual changes may take a few hours to reach all reports. Time logged with the Upwork Desktop App will appear more quickly.
These reports include all contracts and payments:
- Transaction History – Your itemized, downloadable earnings history
- Timelogs – Reports all the payments and work that took place during the current week. This is the most common report and combines hours with payments.
- Earnings by Client – A summary of your earnings displayed by year and quarter
These reports focus on hours only:
- Weekly Timesheet – Summarizes the hours worked for each client during a given week
- Timesheet Details – Provides a detailed report of the work you did during a selected time period
- Time Analyze – A downloadable summary of your hours and Activities
Your contracts with an agency won't show earnings in any report because they're paid to the agency, not you. But you will still have full access to reports of your hours. The agency’s business managers can access the full reports.