We’ve developed a single process for freelancers with proven industry experience to access the best projects from clients that use additional services on Upwork. This process was put in place so top freelancers can spend more time working on interesting projects and less time searching.
Premium programs include:
- Upwork Enterprise: Build your reputation working on a variety of projects with Fortune 500 companies and get on their roster for repeat work.
- Upwork Pro: Work on challenging projects that are typically at least $5,000 in value, with clients who are ready to hire and pay higher rates for the best talent.
- Upwork Team Builder: Secure longer-term projects with clients who have committed to pay at least 30 hours per week as the weekly minimum payment.
To qualify, you must be an independent freelancer or non-exclusive agency freelancer with a Top Rated or Rising Talent status, or the agency owner of a Top Rated or Rising Talent agency. Qualifying freelancers will receive an invitation.
Based on market demand, these programs are currently open to freelancers and agencies in the following skill categories:
- Mobile Development: iOS using Objective-C, Android using Java
- Admin Support: Data Entry, Web Research, Salesforce Administration, Virtual Assistance
- Customer Service: Phone/Email/Live Chat Support
Don’t see your skill category? We’re expanding so stay tuned.
What if I’m not actively looking for more clients right now?
Even if you’re not available for work today, consider joining so you can browse jobs when you’re ready.
What is the cost to join?
There is no additional cost to participate and the Upwork freelancer service fees remain the same for all premium projects except Enterprise. In general, Enterprise contracts have a flat 10% service fee.
For a comparison chart of program eligibility and benefits for freelancers, click here.