Can I have another freelancer account?
No, you can't have two separate freelancer accounts. The Upwork Terms of Service allow only one account per person. You can't create multiple accounts to sell different services, to work under different names (you always need to use your own real name), or for any other reason.
However, you can create a specialized profile to allow you to better highlight your different talents. This feature lets you add another “profile” as part of the same account.
What about different types of accounts?
You can still only have one account on Upwork, but you can use that same account as a freelancer, client, and agency. This will create different entities within the account that you can switch between and each will have their own history and separate financials.
- If you're a freelancer who wants to also be a client, click here.
- If you're a freelancer who wants to also be an agency, click here.
- If you're a client who also wants to be a freelancer, click here.
- If you're a client who also wants to be an agency, click here.
- If you're a client who wants to create another client company, click here.
- If you're an agency who also wants to be a client, click here.