Bring Your Own Client (BYOC) is a fast and simple way to move your existing relationships with clients to Upwork. We offer 0% on fees with new clients that Top Rated, Rising Talent, and Premium freelancers bring to Upwork. That's 0% on all contracts you have with that client, forever.
Why bring your outside clients to Upwork?
- Streamline your payments and invoicing
- Enjoy Upwork Payment Protection
- Grow your Upwork history to help you rise in search results and earn more work
How It Works
- Become a Top Rated or Rising Talent freelancer
- Look for an email from Upwork with the subject line: Get 0% on fees when you invite your clients to Upwork
- The email will be sent within a few days after you earn Top Rated or Rising Talent status. Freelancers eligible for Premium Services should inquire about this offer with their Talent Specialist
- Follow the directions in the email to invite a client to Upwork. The email contains your personalized invitation link and complete instructions on how to qualify for the 0% fee.
Note: Your client must be new to Upwork and sign up using your personalized invitation link for you to qualify for this promotion
Didn't receive an email from us?
If you earned Top Rated or Rising Talent status and believe you should have received this email, you may contact support to retrieve your personalized invitation link.
If you did not receive this email, you may not be eligible to BYOC at this time. However, your client can still register an account by going to upwork.com and signing up.