The program owner experience on Upwork is different from other team members. Your navigation is specially arranged to give you access to the program owner-exclusive sets of pages: Program and Insights. All the pages about contracts, freelancers, etc. are consolidated under the Projects tab so you can still access them if needed.
We’ve designed the in-product, step-by-step Program guide to help program owners avoid common pitfalls and effectively scale usage of Upwork Enterprise across their company. Use this toolkit to implement an effective program and change management, improve team productivity, and achieve company-wide success working with flexible talent.
Through Insights, you can monitor your program’s performance and drill into activity data by category or by a user. Plus, Upwork Trends provides a look into how other Enterprise clients are using Upwork and is intended to help you educate executives and win additional support for expanding the program.
How can I use this information?
We offer program owners the Insights and Program pages to access key data (pulled monthly) within a given time period to understand:
- How users at your company are working with flexible talent and tracking project outcomes
- Specific categories that can be used with Upwork and new opportunities
- The overall impact of your talent program on Upwork
- Extending benefits of Upwork across your company
- Total registered users at your company
- Top and low performers
- Categories with the most/least spend
If you have any questions about the Insights and Program pages or need access to the program owner experience, please contact your account team.