Your agency profile gives you the opportunity to tell your agency’s story and showcase your brand, as well as highlight your past projects and achievements. With a range of customizable options, your agency profile can help you stand out to clients and win projects.
The agency owner (and others with admin privileges) can edit the agency’s profile and contact information from their agency account by going to Find Work › Agency Profile. For ideas, read best practices for creating a great agency profile.
Each section is designed to help you effectively market the agency’s services
Reflect the brand
- Photo: Feature your company logo
- Banner: Showcase your brand with a custom banner
- Tagline: Standout in search results with your own slogan
Note: Banners may be adjusted to fit the screen of the viewer, this can result in the image being trimmed horizontally or vertically. A high-quality image (recommended size: 3200px by 320px) with little to no text will optimize the display across devices.
Outline the business
- Overview: Tell your story and describe your expertise
- Services: Highlight your offerings to clients (up to 10)
- Skills: List your agency’s skills (up to 15)
- Agency details: Add office locations, minimum project size, and more
- Video: Add a video to better tell your agency’s story
- Agency website: If you have additional work on your website, you can link your agency’s website (only visible to Upwork Enterprise clients)
- Featured Clients: Demonstrate your success with previous clients (up to 12)
- Awards and certifications: List your recognition here (up to 10)
- Portfolio: Display work from past projects
Your agency profile will also display the below information pulled from Upwork
- Your agency roster, including your members and business managers
- The date your account was created
- The number of jobs, hours worked, and earnings of your agency on Upwork
- The Agency’s Job Success Score
- The range of your agency members’ hourly rates
Your agency freelancers' profiles will link to your agency profile (and vice versa). Your company name, tagline, description, and logo will be displayed on your agency members' profiles, proposals, and in search results.
Only the agency owner and agency members with admin privileges can update the agency’s profile, please speak to your agency owner if you want to update your permissions. If you have the correct permissions and there is a technical problem preventing you from updating your agency profile click here to report the problem to support.
All of the customizable fields in your agency profile are optional, so you can leave a section blank if you prefer. The fields that are not customizable, listed here, will automatically display on your profile.
At this time, Upwork only displays up to 75 projects on the Work history in agency profiles. If your agency has completed more than 75 projects, only 75 will be displayed on the agency profile.
Yes, clients like to see who is representing your agency. It also improves your relevance in search results, so be sure to accurately complete all profiles on Upwork.