The Upwork for Freelancers app helps give you the flexibility to work and stay connected anytime, anywhere. Almost everything you normally do on a desktop or mobile web browser can now be done from your mobile device.
- Register for an account
- Search jobs and submit proposals
- View, accept, or decline invitations and offers
- Update your profile
- Receive notifications
- Reply to and compose messages
- End contracts and give feedback
- Edit payment methods
- Verify your identity when applying to U.S. jobs
The Upwork for Freelancers iOS app is compatible with all iPhones running the two most recent versions of iOS.
The Upwork for Freelancers Android app requires an Android 8.0+ device with Google Play services.
Issues with the Upwork for Freelancers App
- If something's not working with the Upwork for Freelancers app, check out our general app troubleshooting guide and mobile job search/proposals guide.
- You can provide feedback on the app by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, there is a separate Upwork for Clients app. Go here to learn more.
If you use Upwork as a freelancer and as a client, you should keep both apps.