The Upwork for Freelancers app lets freelancers and agencies stay connected to their projects on Upwork anytime, anywhere. Now you can do almost everything you normally do on a desktop or mobile web browser from your mobile device.
With the Upwork for Freelancers app you can easily:
- Search jobs and submit proposals
- View, accept or decline invitations and offers
- Update your profile
- Receive notifications
- Reply to and compose messages
- End contracts and give feedback
- Edit payment methods
- Verify your identity when applying to U.S. jobs
The Upwork for Freelancers iOS app is compatible with all Apple devices running iOS 11 or later.
The Upwork for Freelancers Android app requires an Android 6+ device with Google Play services.
Issues with the Upwork for Freelancers App
- If something's not working with the Upwork for Freelancers app, check out our general app troubleshooting guide and mobile job search/proposals guide.
- You can provide feedback on the app by emailing email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Clients should continue using the current Upwork mobile app. Upwork will be releasing a new app for clients, we'll let you know when that happens.
If you use Upwork as a freelancer and as a client, you should keep both apps. The new app is for freelancers only.
Yes, you can continue using your same freelancer login info on the new app.
If you exclusively use Upwork as a freelancer you can delete the Upwork mobile app.
If you use Upwork as a freelancer and as a client you should keep both apps. The new app is for freelancers only, but we will be releasing a new app for clients in the future. We’ll keep you posted on that.