In April, we moved from a two-tiered subscription model to a simpler, streamlined marketplace experience.
Instead of subscription fees plus a processing fee, we charge one fee of 5% per transaction to all clients (or 3% for eligible U.S. clients who pay via ACH. We continue to offer most client Plus plan features, and they’re available to everyone without a paid subscription.
Learn more here.
How far could your business go with the right people, skills, and collaboration? We created Upwork Plus to help you find out.
Upwork Plus gives businesses quicker access to skilled, in-demand talent and provides options to engage freelancers and agencies efficiently and at scale across teams of coworkers. Our dedicated advisors will work with you to understand your business’s hiring needs, and we can help you source talent and provide best practices on tracking projects.
Dedicated support to simplify the process of finding and collaborating with talent on Upwork
- An Account Manager is available to understand your business goals and strategize to help you find the right freelance talent for your company.
- Talent Specialists review your job post and highlight available freelancers and agencies.
- Upwork Support offers 24/7 chat support and 24/5 phone support, so you never have to wait for an answer.
Tools to help teams collaborate on hiring and project tracking
- Allocate coworkers to different teams and add unique payment methods for better accounting
- Track the whole team’s progress through aggregated company reports to get a clear picture of how spend is trending
- Add as many coworkers as you need to your company account for easier collaboration
Perks to help businesses stand out to in-demand freelancers and agencies
- Monthly job upgrade — Featured Job upgrades attract 50% more proposals from Rising Talent and Top Rated freelancers and agencies.
- Additional invites and more search filters — Invite up to 30 freelancers and agencies to your job post, and use advanced search filters to find skilled talent.
Upwork Plus badge — With the Plus badge, your job posts will stand out to in-demand talent better than other similar jobs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Upwork Plus is a monthly subscription for clients of $49.99/month, in addition to the 3% payment processing and administration fee.
You can upgrade your membership plan by going to Settings › Membership.
You may cancel your subscription at any time by going to Settings › Membership. The cancellation will be effective at the end of the billing period, and we will automatically change your account to Upwork Basic when your billing period ends.
Your Account Manager will act as the point of call for any questions or concerns you may have about using Upwork. Talent Specialists are available to help you speed up the hiring process by assisting you with your job posts and highlighting available freelancers and agencies who may be a good fit for your project. You’ll find a link to contact a Talent Specialist on your My Jobs Dashboard in the Plus plan section.
We showcase Featured Jobs in emails sent to Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers. We also display a badge on your job posts to help them stand out in searches. Featured Jobs attract 50% more proposals from Rising Talent and Top Rated freelancers and agencies. As an Upwork Plus member, you can post 1 free Featured Job per month; additional Featured Job upgrades can be purchased at $29.99 each.