Upwork Plus gives businesses quicker access to quality talent and options to hire efficiently and at scale across teams of coworkers. Dedicated advisors will work with you to understand your business’s talent needs, and can help you source talent and provide best practices on tracking projects. The plan includes perks like a verified client badge and highlighted job posts to help you stand out to top freelancers and help your company achieve results, fast.
- Dedicated support to simplify the process of finding and hiring talent on Upwork
- An Account Manager is available to understand your business goals and strategize to help you find the right freelance talent for your company
- Talent Specialists are on hand to help you edit job posts and source top freelancers for your projects to cut your hiring time in half
- 24/7 chat support and 24/5 phone support, so you never have to wait for an answer
- Tools to help teams collaborate on hiring and project tracking
- Allocate coworkers to different teams and add unique payment methods for better accounting
- Track the whole team’s progress through aggregated company reports to get a clear picture of how spend is trending
- Add as many coworkers as you need to your company account for easier collaboration
- Perks to help businesses stand out to in-demand freelancers
- Monthly job upgrade. Featured Job upgrades attract 50% more proposals from Top Rated and Rising Talent freelancers
- Additional invites and more search filters. Invite up to 15 freelancers to your job post, and use advanced freelancer search filters to find top talent
- Upwork Plus badge. With the Plus badge, your job posts will stand out to top talent better than other similar jobs
Frequently Asked Questions
Upwork Plus is a monthly subscription for clients of $49.99/month, in addition to the 3% payment processing and administration fee.
Upwork Plus costs $49.99/month. The subscription fee is inclusive of all the benefits above, but excludes other fees, such as service fees and additional featured jobs.
You can upgrade by going to Settings >Membership.
You’ll find a link to contact a Talent Specialist on your My Jobs Dashboard in the Plus plan section.
You may cancel your subscription at any time. The cancellation will be effective at the end of the billing period and your account will automatically be changed to Upwork Basic when your billing period ends.