We recognize that international events can impact the work you do. When we see a humanitarian crisis affecting our customers, we may reach out to check in.
We send you an email to make sure you’re okay and ask if you’d like us to:
- Step in and let your clients know you’ll be unavailable
- Ask clients for deadline extensions, if possible
- Offer clients alternative options until you’re safe and ready to begin work again
We send check-ins based on your profile location.
If you ask us to communicate on your behalf, we’ll send a message to any clients you have an active contract with. You can see that message in the link we include in our check-in email to you.
You can reach out yourself (we are sure your clients will be glad to hear from you). However, if we can help, let us know––we want to support you as much as possible.
Checking in with your clients is completely optional, but we encourage you to do so —or ask us to do so for you— if you can’t work on your existing projects.
You can return to the link included in the email at any time to update your status.
While it’s completely up to you, you may want to consider:
- Extending project deadlines, if possible
- Approving work promptly so payments are sent as soon as possible
- Sending a bonus payment to offer financial support
We understand that extending deadlines might not be an option for time-sensitive projects. If you need help, please email us at email@example.com.