Reports offer simple ways to track how many hours your team logs and payments you have made. They also help you see what your team members are working on currently. The following reports are available on Upwork:
|Weekly Summary||Basic, Plus, Business, Enterprise||
Weekly billing summary of your spend that includes hours, fixed-price, and other payments.
* This report is only available via email on Upwork Basic
|Transactions||Basic, Plus, Business, Enterprise||Record of your payments that can be exported as a CSV file or used to bulk download payment invoices.|
|Work Diary||Basic, Plus, Business, Enterprise||
Summary of your freelancers' activity and time logged using the Upwork Desktop App.
* This report is only available in the Contract Room on Upwork Basic
|Budgets||Plus, Business, Enterprise||Spending by activity code set against a budget specified by you.|
|Timesheet||Plus, Business, Enterprise||Time logged by your freelancers and hours billed, broken down by day, week, or month.|
|Time by Freelancer||Plus, Business, Enterprise||Time logged by your freelancers and hours billed, including activity and memos, over a weekly, monthly, or year-to-date schedule.|
|Time by Activity||Plus, Business, Enterprise||Time logged by your freelancers and hours billed based on activity, over a weekly, monthly, or year-to-date schedule.|
|Custom Export||Plus, Business, Enterprise||Configurable report to export hours and charges during a selected time period as a CSV file.|
|Purchase Orders||Enterprise||Spending by purchase order set against an available balance with projected spend.|
|Talent Report||Enterprise||Overview of existing talent clouds and contract history and spend.|
|Insights||Enterprise||Experience owner dashboard for tracking overall spend and company activity on Upwork.|
To find your reports
- Go to Reports and choose the report that suits your needs.
Clients can use these tools in combination with Work Diaries to stay informed. Remember—reports are great for looking at your contracts in aggregate and tracking the big picture, but they will never take the place of talking directly with your freelancers and agencies to manage their individual contracts.
- You must have hourly contracts with billable hours in order to take advantage of most reports. (Transactions and Dashboard include all types of payments.)
- Time over the weekly limit is excluded.
- Manual changes may take a few hours to reach all reports. Time logged with the Upwork Team App will appear more quickly.
While the Work Diary no longer appears in your Reports tab, you still have access to view it, and all contract details, on a contract by contract basis in the Contract Room. You can access the Contract Room from two places:
- Jobs › My Jobs › My Contracts for active contracts
- Jobs › All Contracts for all active and closed contracts