Your usual payment processing schedule may be delayed because of holiday bank closures.
Payments from Upwork to vendors such as PayPal, Payoneer, and M-Pesa should not be affected by holiday schedules unless otherwise noted.
U.S. Bank Holidays in 2020
Notable dates in 2020 include:
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 26
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25
International Bank Holidays
Upwork users live in over 180 countries, so we must depend on you to be aware of the bank holidays in your own country. Please contact your own bank for a list of local holidays that could cause payment delays, or try checking timeanddate.com.