You may experience delays from the usual processing schedule because of U.S. holidays or holidays in your own country if you're not in the U.S. Payments from Upwork to vendors such as PayPal, Payoneer, and M-Pesa should not be affected.
Upwork has users in over 180 countries, so we must depend on you to be aware of the bank holidays in your own country.
The U.S. bank holidays in 2020 are
- New Year’s Day: Wednesday, January 1
- Martin Luther King Day: Monday, January 20
- President’s Day: Monday, February 17
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 25
- Independence Day: Saturday, July 4
- Labor Day: Monday, September 7
- Columbus Day: Monday, October 12
- Veterans Day: Wednesday, November 11
- Thanksgiving Day: Thursday, November 26
- Christmas Day: Friday, December 25
Please contact your own bank for a list local holidays that could cause payment delays or try checking timeanddate.com.