Payoneer allows you to transfer your earnings directly onto a Payoneer Debit MasterCard.
- Go to Settings › Get Paid
- Click Add Method
- Click the Set Up button for your chosen method
- Complete the Payoneer registration process (either by creating a new account or logging in to add Upwork to an existing one)
- When you are finished, you will be automatically returned to the Upwork site
- Choose a payment schedule and click Next
For security reasons, your new payment method will become active in three days. Remember that the name on your Payoneer account must match your verified name on Upwork.
If you want to change your Payoneer account details for Upwork, the old Payoneer account will need to be disassociated by our Customer Support team. Click here for further information.
Payoneer has deactivated the Payoneer Mastercard service in Russia. Starting in May 2020, you can no longer transfer your earnings directly onto a Payoneer Debit MasterCard.
You may continue using your Payoneer account, but you will not be able to use the Payoneer Debit Mastercard.