Agency owners and admins can edit agency members' roles and permissions in the Accounts menu (∨) > Settings > Members & Permissions.
- Owner – This person is ultimately responsible for the agency. Only the owner can create additional teams within an agency. The owner is always an Admin.
- Admin – Can add, remove, and update agency members permissions. Admins also have full financial access and can buy more Connects.
- Financial – Full access to the agency’s financial account, including payment methods, billing methods, and reports.
- Business Manager – Can submit and manage team proposals and contracts for all your team members, adjust Exclusive Freelancer profile rates and profile visibility. Can see agency time-based reports like Timelogs but not earnings.
- Agency Freelancer – Does work on behalf of the agency. Can submit proposals, but can't accept/decline offers. Can see reports about their own work, but can't see their rates on their reports or contracts. Can see their profile rates unless a manager hides them via the roster settings.
- Exclusive – All contracts belong to this agency.
- Non-Exclusive – Can do work both for the agency and independently. The agency can only access their agency proposals and contracts.
- Work Diary Access – Work Diaries are used to bill time on hourly contracts. Only the agency member hired can bill time to that contract through the Work Diary.
- Full – View access to the Work Diaries for all agency contracts. Time-logging and Work Diary editing for their own contracts. Can see agency reports.
- None – Can't see any agency Work Diaries or reports (unless their role gives additional reports access).
- Chat Access – Clients can always contact their hired agency freelancers via messages. You can choose whether your agency members can contact each other.
- Team Members – Can send messages (via the website, desktop app, or mobile app) to everyone in the agency.
- No One – Can't send messages (via the website, desktop app, or mobile app) to anyone in the agency unless they've received a message from that person first.