Create both excitement for your project and a sense of connection with clients through a video. Showing your project in motion or speaking directly to prospective clients is an effective way to show what you offer and who you are.
About Project Catalog videos:
- You can feature one video per project.
- Your video can be up to 60 seconds long and 100 MB.
- You can make your video the cover of your project!
- You don’t have to include audio, but we recommend it for best results. (Note that audio narration needs to be in English.)
- You can upload video in mp4 format.
How to Add Your Video
After you create your video:
- Go to the Gallery section of your current project or the new project you are creating.
- Under Project Videos, click on “Drag video here or browse” and add your video.
- Decide whether to make your video your cover. If you do, the first 5-10 seconds of your video will automatically play whenever clients hover over it.
If you are adding video to a current project, we will re-review your project for approval. Your project will stay active, and you can continue to work on current contracts during this time. You can also continue to sell any other projects you’ve added to Project Catalog. We will work as quickly as possible to approve your revised project. Please allow up to 5 business days.
We will notify you by email if we reject your project and you need to make changes. We will remove your project from search until it is updated and reviewed again. However, you will still be able to work on your current active contracts.
Guidelines and limitations:
To help you make a good impression on potential clients, your video should be engaging and professional. You must also own the rights to any images or videos that you post, including the audio content. Some types of images are not allowed and might keep your project from being accepted to the program:
- Low quality (pixelated, distorted, etc.)
- Images with contact information
- Any logos other than yours
- Any video or audio content that you do not own the rights to
- Text-heavy images
If you make your video the cover image of your project, 5-10 seconds of the video will automatically play when clients hover over it. Once clients click on your project, they will be able to play the whole video.
Go to the Gallery section of your current project or the new project you are creating. Under Project Videos, click on “Drag video here or browse” and add your video.
You can upload videos in mp4 formats. The video can be up to 60 seconds long and 100MB. The audio narration needs to be in English.
If we are unable to approve your project, we will notify you by email that you need to make changes. You will be able to make changes and resubmit your project.
We will work as quickly as possible to approve your revised project. Please allow up to 5 business days.