Once you find a project you're interested in, you can use your Connects balance to submit a proposal. Most freelancers take this opportunity to introduce themselves and tell the client why they'd be a good fit for the role.
To submit a proposal
- Click the Submit a Proposal button on the job post page
- Set your Hourly Rate or Bid on fixed-priced projects
- Write an introductory Cover Letter for the project
- Answer any screening questions the client may ask
- Add attachments, such as work samples, to your proposal
- Click the Submit a Proposal button.
Check out Czar's profile on Upwork