Freelancer Plus is a monthly subscription for $14.99 (USD) that is designed to help you more effectively market your services, submit proposals, and stand out from the crowd. When you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan, you'll experience the following benefits:
- Be discoverable by keeping your profile active, even if you take a break
- Be competitive with insight into competitor bid range on jobs
- Engage and apply with 70 Connects per month
- Stand out with a customized profile URL
- Keep your earnings confidential
To upgrade to Freelancer Plus
- Go to Settings › Memberships & Connects
- Click the View or Edit Membership Plan
- Click the Upgrade button on the Plus plan
Your plan will be billed every month on the same date. The day you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan your billing cycle date is reset. Your Connects will refresh monthly according to this new billing cycle.
A freelancer can roll over up to 140 unused Connects each month.
Connects expire one year from the date of issue. However, you can only roll over 140 Connects per billing cycle (agencies can roll over as many as 160).
The Freelancer Basic plan is your default free plan. The Freelancer Plus plan includes a monthly allotment of Connects, membership perks, and visibility into competitor bids.