As your home for work, we want to help you win meaningful projects. This includes offering Freelancer Plus which can help you more effectively market your services, submit proposals, and stand out from the crowd. When you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan for $14.99 USD a month, you'll receive the following perks:
- You’ll be visible. We keep your profile active, even if you take a break
- You’ll gain insight. See what bids your competitors are making on a posted job
- You’ll get help engaging with clients. You’ll get 80 Connects per month (70 included with your plan purchase, and 10 FREE from Upwork!) to help you find great new projects
- You’ll stand out. We’ll give you a customized profile URL so clients can remember how to find you
- You can keep your earnings private. Want to keep your earnings confidential? You can with Freelancer Plus!
Upgrade to Freelancer Plus
- Go to Settings › Memberships & Connects
- Select View or Edit Membership Plan
- Choose the Upgrade button on the Plus plan
Frequently Asked Questions
Your plan will be billed every month on the same date. Your billing cycle date is reset the day you upgrade to a Freelancer Plus plan. For example, if you switch to the Freelancer Plus plan on July 3, your new billing cycle date will be every month on the 3rd. Your Connects will refresh monthly on that day.
All of your Connects will rollover (unless they expire). There is no limit on the amount of Connects you can hold.
Connects expire one year from the date of issue.
The Freelancer Basic plan is your default free plan. The Freelancer Plus plan includes a larger monthly allotment of Connects, membership perks, and visibility into competitor bids.