We know that getting paid is essential. To make it easy, we have set up several ways for you to transfer your money from Upwork. If you live outside the U.S. or India, one of those options is Payoneer.
How Fast Will I Get My Money?
Your transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take 48 hours to clear. Payoneer has an instant loading option available, for an additional fee of $2.50. You can set this option in your Payoneer account settings.
Payoneer availability, features, and fees vary by country, and Payoneer may place additional restrictions on your account (especially in certain countries), so check with them for current information. If you recently applied for a Payoneer Debit MasterCard, it can take up to 25 business days to receive it. You can contact Payoneer to expedite the process with an added fee.
What Fees Do I Pay?
We charge a small per-transfer fee. Payoneer charges additional usage fees:
- Potential Payoneer charges include activation, monthly maintenance, and ATM usage fees. To view pricing information and other terms for your Payoneer card, please visit your Payoneer account.
- Payoneer may set minimum and maximum transfer amounts. Please contact Payoneer for details.
- You must use your own registered and verified Payoneer account.
- Payoneer isn't available as a payment method to freelancers in the U.S. or India.
- Mali-XOF is not an accepted currency for Payoneer.
- New Payoneer debit card registration is not available in Russia. If you have an existing Payoneer debit card in Russia you can add that card to Upwork.
To add Payoneer as a payment method and check Upwork's per-transfer fees, go here. Choose the Add Payment Method button to see all your options and pricing. For more information on adding Payoneer as a payment method, go here.