Transfers from Upwork to Payoneer typically take two days to clear. Payoneer has an instant loading option available, for an additional fee of $2.50. You can set this option in your Payoneer account settings.
Payoneer availability, features, and fees vary by country and Payoneer may place additional restrictions on your account (especially in certain countries), so check with them for current information. If you recently applied for a card, it can take up to 25 business days to receive the Payoneer Debit MasterCard. You can contact Payoneer to expedite the process with an added fee.
In addition to a small per-transfer fee Upwork charges, there will be additional costs on Payoneer's side.
- Potential Payoneer charges include activation, monthly maintenance, and ATM usage. To view pricing information and other terms for your Payoneer card, please visit your Payoneer account
- Payoneer may set minimum and maximum transfer amounts. Please see Payoneer for details
- You must use your own registered and verified Payoneer account.
- Payoneer isn't available as a payment method to freelancers in the U.S. and India.
- New Payoneer debit card registration is not available in Russia. Users with an existing Payoneer debit card in Russia can add that card to Upwork.
To add Payoneer as a payment method and check Upwork's per-transfer fees, click here. Click the Add Payment Method button to see all your options and pricing. For more information on adding Payoneer as a payment method, click here.