Feedback is important for you and your business. If you have a problem with some feedback that you received, you have two options.
- Respond — Post a response that will be visible next to the feedback from the client. Must be done within 28 days of the contract ending.
- Dispute — Only available under limited circumstances. In the majority of cases, it isn't possible to dispute feedback.
In addition, feedback removal may be available to Top Rated freelancers and agencies, and to freelancers who use Project Catalog, who may request the removal of one Project Catalog-specific feedback per month.
Respond to Feedback
You have the opportunity to respond to any feedback comment to offer clarification or rebuttal. This way, both the client's feedback and your response will be visible to all future clients looking at your history. You may only post one response to a particular piece of feedback and once the response is submitted, it can't be edited. A response can take up to 24 hours to show on your profile.
To respond to feedback
- Go to My Jobs › All Contracts
- Select the title of the contract
- Go to Details to view feedback
- In the feedback pane, choose Respond to this feedback
Feedback represents the user's opinion, and because of this, we can't edit these comments or scores, nor can we investigate them for accuracy. If you have issues with feedback, please discuss it with your client directly. If the client agrees to revise their comments or scoring, you can enable feedback changes from within the contract.
Upwork reserves the right to review requests to remove content posted by users if the content in question violates our Terms of Service.