If you have a problem with the feedback you receive, you have two options:
- Respond – Post a response to be visible next to the feedback from the client. Must be done within 28 days of the contract ending.
- Dispute – Only available under limited circumstances. In the majority of cases, it isn't possible to dispute feedback.
You have the opportunity to respond to any feedback comment to offer a clarification or rebuttal. This way both the client's feedback and your response will be visible to all future clients looking at your history. You may only post one response to feedback, and once submitted, it can't be edited. After you add a respond, it can take up to 24 hours for it to show on your profile.
- Go to My Jobs > All Contracts
- Click the title of the contract
- In the Feedback pane, click Respond to this feedback
Feedback represents the user's opinion and because of this, Upwork can't edit these comments or scores, nor can we investigate them for accuracy. Please try to work out any feedback issues you have with your client directly. If the client agrees to revise their comments or scoring, you can enable feedback changes from within the contract.