Upwork Enterprise is for companies looking for a flexible talent program that complements their workforce. Companies such as Microsoft, Airbnb, and others use Upwork Enterprise to empower their employees to confidently work with freelancers and agencies.
With the Enterprise plan, you can add requirements that align with your internal needs, such as cost center tracking and IP-ownership agreements. You’ll also have access to high-touch support services and custom reporting dashboards that can be integrated with your existing systems through Upwork’s API, so you can easily track key metrics.
Work Smarter with Upwork Enterprise
Custom solutions to fit your company
- Easily curate your company-specific pool of freelancers and agencies
- Align Upwork to your internal policies with configurable contracting features
- The option to have Upwork’s compliance teams classify each freelancer engagement and indemnify you from misclassification risk
- The option to use Upwork Payroll, where workers can be classified as employees through our payroll solutions and you maintain the benefits of the Upwork platform
Speed up the hiring process with dedicated support
- An account executive to help you achieve your goals and provide ongoing support
- Talent sourcing services are available and can assist you with outlining project requirements and selecting freelancers and agencies
- Program Managers are on-hand to help plan and execute large projects on time and on budget
Tools to help you manage projects efficiently
- Utilize Upwork’s features to manage your contracts, files, and communications all in one place
- Track billable hours with the Work Diary
- Track your spending and success over different teams and projects with real-time reporting
- Save time and resources with automated invoicing consolidated in one place
How much does Upwork Enterprise cost?
We offer custom pricing for Upwork Enterprise solutions depending on the level of service that will be provided. Click here to request a demo and find out more.