Freedom to work the way you want on projects you enjoy is part of what we want to help you achieve. By creating a project for Project Catalog, you can craft defined work with a set cost, timeline, and package of deliverables. Clients can browse these listings and choose a project from your "digital shelf."
What is Project Catalog?
Project Catalog is a feature-rich browsing experience on Upwork.
For prospective clients who are new to connecting with talented freelancers like you, Project Catalog makes it easy and effortless to browse potential projects, discover great talent, and start developing connections.
You can offer up to 20 defined projects, plus have 20 more saved as drafts, each with a set cost, timeline, and package of deliverables at a time. We review your projects and approve them before publishing them in Project Catalog. Then interested clients can browse listings and purchase a project with just a few clicks.
You can also create and offer consultations for clients in Project Catalog if you are Rising Talent, Top Rated, Top Rated Plus, or Expert-Vetted.
Learn more about Project Catalog and get started today!
- Create a Project
- Find a Project
- Purchase a Project
- Pro Tips: Build Your Best Project
- Project Catalog – Adding Picture-Perfect Images and Video
- Add Video to Your Project
- Add PDF Work Samples to Your Project
- Setting Requirements
- Setting Your Project's Visibility in Project Catalog
- How We Review Your Project Catalog Project
- Project Catalog Contract Workroom
- Offering Consultations in Project Catalog
- Klaviyo and Upwork Partnership Program in Project Catalog